Professionals Whakatane Ltd collects and retains information regarding visitors to our website for the following purposes:
Personal information collected for the above purposes will be retained by Professionals Whakatane Ltd in its database. You have the right under the Privacy Act 1993 to access any personal information held about you and to correct or delete such information from Professionals Whakatane database. You can do this by sending us an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of the Privacy Act 1993:
o Assess your eligibility as a tenant; and
o Collect information which would be provided to a tenant default database or credit bureau if you enter into a Tenancy Agreement and fail to comply with the terms of the agreement. (A tenant default database records the names of persons who have been found to breach a Tenancy Agreement or the Residential Tenancies Amendment Act 2010 by the Tenancy Tribunal).
o The information will also be made available to credit bureaus or tenant default databases.
1. I consent to you making any type of reference, verification or credit check including an online TINZ check and associated databases.
2. I consent to you providing the information in this form and details of any proven breach of my tenancy agreement or of the Residential Tenancies Act 1986 to any credit bureau or tenant default database.
3. I acknowledge that the information may then be made publicly available through credit bureau or tenant default databases.
4. I agree that you may use any of the information on this application form to enforce any judgement in respect of the Tenancy Agreement or in respect of any order against me by the Tenancy Tribunal.
5. I agree that an identification photo and an assessment regarding my fulfilment of basic tenant responsibilities may be added to an internet based tenant reference website. This assessment will be about how I/We perform regarding;
6. I agree that if I am declined this tenancy for reasons of a bad credit history or Tenancy Tribunal orders against me, I am aware that this may be placed on a tenancy database.
7. I confirm the information in this form is true and correct and that I have read the Privacy Act Statement as above.
Although the information provided in this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct as at the date it was submitted, we make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site, its contents or the content of any web site linked to or from this site, nor do we undertake to keep this site updated. We will not be liable for any damage, loss, claim or expense suffered as a result of the information on this site or any linked site not being accurate or updated.
You must take your own steps to ensure that the process, which you employ for accessing this site, does not expose you to the risk of viruses or other forms of interference, which may damage your computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system arising out of or relating to your use of this site or any linked site.
Any information, which you transmit to us, is transmitted through a secure Internet system. All reasonable steps to ensure that this information is secure have being taken but we can not warrant all information will be secure at all times.
This site is controlled and operated from New Zealand. We make no representation or warranty that the material in this site is appropriate or available for use in other countries or that such material satisfies the laws of other countries. If you choose to access this site from countries outside New Zealand, you do so of your own initiative. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to this site is not illegal or prohibited and for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the materials in this site in violation of New Zealand laws and regulations.
All intellectual property rights in this site (including copyright in all text, graphics, logos, software and icons) are owned by, or licensed to Professionals Whakatane Ltd. Except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not, in any form or by any means, copy, adapt, store, distribute or reproduce any part of this site without the written permission of Professionals Whakatane Ltd.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.