Why Use A Professional Property Manager?
A rental property is an investment and its job is to make money for you.
It may seem easy being a landlord. You buy a property, you do it up and you rent it out. And sometimes - in those rare instances when the fates smile and you have a well-maintained property and a well-chosen tenant - it is easy. But there is much more to being a landlord than that.
As any seasoned property investor will tell you, deciding to own and maintain property is a big decision. There are many factors to take into consideration. Knowing what property to have and where to have it. Understanding the rental market. Knowing the ins and outs of the tenancy laws. Knowing when to spend on maintenance and where to spend it to maintain the value of your investment. But, more than anything, it's knowing the amount of time that's involved and knowing the value of your time. What you don't want is to encounter the day-to-day issues of property management... which is where we at the Professionals Whakatane come in. Our property management service can remove the day to day stress and hassles for you.
When we manage your property we will...
- Take responsibility for tenanting it and manage the relationship with the tenant
- Ensure that rent is paid on time and in accordance with the tenancy agreement
- See that the maintenance of your property is kept up to date
- Act on your behalf as if we are the property owner so that you have an arm's length relationship with the tenants. This is particularly useful in any negotiation, review or termination of tenancy
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of legislation that may affect your investment and keep you informed