Caring for your investment is our profession...
Our Goals Are To….
- Market Your Property – encouraging positive, quality and pre-qualified enquiries. Advertising is included in various media – updated rental lists printed daily, newspaper and internet advertising including, Trademe, realestate.co.nz Professionals and professionalswhakatane.co.nz
- Get You The Best Tenant – all applicants are screened prior to viewing suitable properties. We then use our database of pre-approved prospective tenants
- Maximize Your Rent – regular rent reviews – taking into consideration availability and enquiry levels in the current rental market, prices achieved for similar properties
- Maintain Your Property – We conduct inspections at the beginning and end of each tenancy, and regular ongoing inspections during the tenancy. Written reports are provided to you with advice, suggestions and recommendations of maintenance required. No additional fees are charged for maintenance arranged
When We Manage Your Property We Will...
- Assess your property to maximize the rental value
- Advertise your property with photo(s) as soon as notice is received to minimize ‘vacant time’
- Screen tenants to meet your requirements and check references, before signing of Tenancy Agreement
- Collect and lodge the bond at Tenancy Services
- Collect Rent and monitor any overdue amounts
- Manage your account, pay outgoings and forward ‘net’ rent through an electronic banking system on the last business day of each month
- A minimum of twice a year physically inspect your property and write a comprehensive report including any maintenance
- Pay rates and insurance
- Arrange and supervise maintenance and pay accounts on your behalf at no additional charge
- Make bond inspections at the end of each tenancy
If you would like to discuss the management of your property further please contact our Property Management Consultant or complete this form and we will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your options further.